No Need For Explaining

No Need For Explaining

Saturday, January 22, 2011

About Me & This Blog

I really doubt anyone will actually read this whole thing or come back to see it once in awhile. Except probably some friends & maybe a few relatives that will want me to feel proud of myself. (Which I probably would) haha.. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 little girls. A 1yr old & a 3yr old. I've been married a little over 3 yrs and things haven't been great. Not horrible-no fighting or yelling, but the silence can hurt just as much at times. I created this blog to write what I feel and what I need to get out of my head so I don't lose it. I'm sure my post will be from one subject to another. You will hear all about my girl's & then I'll post an angry rant at the Dr. Kermit Gosnell story that disgusts me in so many ways! And why it seems like every time I turn on the TV another child is either missing or was murdered by their parents. What kind of life am bringing my girl's into? See? Already started to go off!